Activity has remained pretty stable on the Sapphire real estate market lately, according to recent data.
For instance, the average listing price has only edged up slightly when compared to the last year.
If you’re thinking about investing in some Western North Carolina real estate, I recommend you continue reading to learn more about home prices in Sapphire NC.
Sapphire Homes for Sale
Here’s a look at the current state of the Sapphire real estate market, based on the most recent information:
- Currently there are 658 resale and new homes on the market
- For the week ending on Nov. 16, the average listing price was $491,108 in this Western NC community.
- Compared with the week before, the average listing price has decreased by about 0.5 percent.
- During the week of Nov. 16, the average listing price for a 1-bedroom home in Sapphire was $106,000.
- The average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $250,000.
- And the average listing price fora 3-bedroom and 4- bedroom homes in Sapphire was $469,000 and $900,000, respectively.
Relocating to Western North Carolina
For right now, the local housing market here in Sapphire looks like it’s fairly stable, although that can change from week to week.
The prices also suggest that it’s a good time to be a home buyer since prices are relatively low, and list prices continue to drop.
As your Sapphire area real estate expert, I’ll answer any questions you might have as well as tell you about available listings in our various mountain communities, including:
- Highlands NC real estate
- Lake Toxaway NC real estate
- Lake Glenville NC real estate
- Sapphire NC real estate
Until next time,