Happy Halloween everyone from your friend on the Highlands NC real estate market!
Whether you’re helping the kids carve the pumpkins or simply enjoying a quiet night in while you hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, I hope you find yourself surrounded by family and friends tonight!
Today I’d like to continue my watchdog series on the various Western North Carolina real estate markets by telling you about the latest status of the Highlands real estate market.
This information – which includes average list prices, sold prices, and more – will prove invaluable as you navigate the Highlands NC real estate market.
Continue reading to learn more!
Highlands NC Properties for Sale
Here’s an overview of the Highlands NC real estate market, based on the most recent data from the real estate website Trulia.
- There are currently 840 resale and new homes on the Highlands NC real estate market, including 2 homes in the pre-foreclosure, auction or bank-owned stages.
- Between July and September, the median sales price for a Highlands NC home for sale was $425,000.
- Compared with the same period last year, the median sales price for a Highaldns, NC home for sale has increased by 9 percent, or about $35,000.
- During the week ending on Sept. 28, the average listing price for a Highlands NC home for sale was $812,360.
- When compared to the prior week, the average listing price for a Highlands NC home for sale has increased by 1.3 percent, or about $10,500.
Highlands NC Real Estate Experts
I hope you find the above Highlands NC real estate market information helpful as you navigate the Highlands, NC real estate market.
As your Highlands real estate expert, I’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have as well as provide you with such helpful Highlands home buying tools as:
Until next time,