It was a fairly steady month on the Sapphire housing market, according to the most recent real estate data from Trulia.
For instance, the average listing price remained fairly level week-over-week.
Continue reading to learn more about recent market activity, and how it may affect you as a Sapphire home buyer.
Sapphire NC Properties
Here’s an overview of the current state of the Sapphire real estate market:
- Currently there are 580 resale and new homes on the market.
- During the week ending on December 21, the average listing price for Sapphire homes was $486,525.
- When compared to the week before, the average listing price has increased by 0.8 percent, from $482,798 the week before.
- The average listing price for a 1-bedroom home in Sapphire during the week ending on December 21 was $107,241.
- The average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $253,180.
- And the average listing price for 3- and 4- bedroom homes in Sapphire were $480,082 and $889,926, respectively.
- Here’s how nearby cities compared in terms of average listing price:
- Highlands: $853,103
- Scaly Mountain: $583,519
- Cleveland: $166,500
- Otto: $245,843
Investing in Sapphire, NC Real Estate
Sapphire is a charming mountain community affectionately referred by many as “Little Switzerland.”
Yet this N.C. Mountain community sure does pack in a lot of natural beauty. From the world-class fishing to the beautiful hiking trails, this is definitely the kind of community that will leave you breathless every time you look out your home window.
As your N.C. Mountain real estate expert, I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have as well as provide you with such helpful home buying tools as:
Until next time,