The Cashiers real estate market held pretty steady between October and November, as evident by the most recent real estate data.
If you’re thinking about purchasing a Cashiers NC home for sale, I recommend you continue reading to learn more about what homes are selling for in the area.
This information will make you better prepared as you continue to navigate the market looking for your dream home.
Cashiers Homes for Sale
Here’s an overview of the current state of the Cashiers real estate market:
- Currently there are 589 resale and new homes. Last month, there were 598 homes on the market.
- During the week ending on Nov. 16, the average listing price for a Cashiers home was $1,029,505.
- Compared with the week before, the average listing price increased by 0.3 percent, or about $2,965
- For the week ending on Nov. 16, the average listing price for a 1-bedroom home was $283,000.
- The average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $331,000.
- And the average listing price for 3-bedroom and 4- bedroom homes was $803,000 and $1,300,000.
Relocate to Cashiers NC
If you would like some help interpreting the most recent data and understanding how it affects you as a home buyer, contact me, Dorothy Swearingen, today.
As your Cashiers area real estate expert, I have experience working in several area markets, including:
- Highlands NC real estate
- Lake Toxaway NC real estate
- Lake Glenville NC real estate
- Sapphire NC real estate
- And more!
What’s more, over the years I’ve created a fantastic set of tools for home buyers to use. These resources help make navigating the market easier and include:
Until next time,