The Cashiers, NC community is perhaps one of the most thriving Western North Carolina communities.
After all, in the last couple of months, this community has:
- Discussed reforming their alcohol laws
- Received a land grant from the federal government to help protect some of the area’s scenic byways.
- And even approved a new $8 million recreation center for the community.
Cashiers, NC is the place to be if you want to live in a community that preserves its heritage while embracing the future.
If you’re interested in relocating to the Cashiers, NC area, then continue reading to learn valuable information about the current state of the market there.
Cashiers NC Properties for Sale
Here’s a look at the current state of the Cashiers, NC real estate market, based on data from Trulia.com
- During the week ending on August 31, there were 605 resale and new homes on the Cashiers real estate market.
- During that week, the average listing price for Cashiers homes for sale was $997,464, which represented no change when compared to the week before.
- For the week ending on August 31, the average list price for a 2-bedroom Cashiers home for sale was $328,000.
- The average list price for a 3-bedroom Cashiers home for sale was $736,000.
- During that same week, the average list price for a 4-bedroom Cashiers home for sale was $1.44 million.
Cashiers Real Estate Experts
As your Cashiers, NC real estate expert, I’ll answer any questions you might have about living in Cashiers, as well as provide you with such helpful Cashiers home buying resources as:
Until next time,