Now is a great time to purchase a Highlands, NC home for sale. After all, over the last couple of weeks, the average list price for a Highlands NC property for sale has steadily dropped from $813,000 to $801,000.
Highlands, NC Real Estate
Here is the most recent data on the Highlands, NC real estate market, according to real estate website Trulia.com:
- During the week ending on August 31, the average price per square foot for a Highlands, NC home was $572, which was 8.7 percent increase when compared to the year before.
- During that same week, there were 872 resale and new homes on the Highlands, NC real estate market, including 2 homes in the pre-foreclosure, auction, or bank-owned stages of the foreclosure process.
- During the week ending on August 31, the average listing price for Highlands NC homes for sale was $801,010, which is a 0.7 percent decrease when compared to the week before.
Highlands, NC Homes for Sale
I also encourage you to check out some of my pre-defined Cashiers home searches for the area to help simplify the home buying process. These include:
- Highlands homes up to $400,000
- Highlands homes between $400,000 and $500,000
- Highlands homes between $500,000 and $600,000
- And more!
Until next time,