Unlike its neighbors, the Lake Toxaway real estate market recently saw a drop in its average listing price, according to the most recent real estate data.
Meanwhile, the number of available homes for sale in Lake Toxaway – which we call the home inventory – has eked up as well.
Continue reading to learn more about recent market activity in this Western NC community, and what it means for home buyers.
Lake Toxaway Homes for Sale
Here’s a look at the most recent market activity in Lake Toxaway, based on real estate website Trulia:
- There are currently 432 resale and new homes on the market.
- For the week ending on Nov. 16, the average listing price was $996,788, which is a 1.4 percent decrease when compared to the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $1,010,721.
- During the week ending on Nov. 16, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home in Lake Toxaway was $353,000.
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $753,000.
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $1,686,000.
Investing in Lake Toxaway Real Estate
After all, not only is the average listing price dropping, but the number of homes for sale is increasing.
This is great news for home buyers because it means that supply is exceeding demand. When that happens, prices will typically drop.
Thus, you have the opportunity to invest in your dream Lake Toxaway home for less right now!
To start searching for your next home today, contact me, Dorothy Swearingen.
I’ll be happy to let you know about available listings as well as provide you with such helpful home buying tools as:
Until next time,