Highlands, NC offers its residents the best of both worlds – easy access to natural wonders like the Appalachian mountains as well as to such major metropolitan cities as Atlanta, Georgia and Charlotte, NC.
If you’re thinking about investing in Highlands, NC real estate, I recommend you continue reading to learn more about the current state of the Highlands, NC real estate market.
Highlands, NC Homes
Here’s some data that Trulia.com and Realtor.com recently released about the Highlands, NC real estate market:
- There are currently 904 resale and new homes on the Highlands, NC real estate market.
- The average listing price for a Highlands NC home for sale was $822,306 for the week ending on August 3, which was the same as the week before.
- The average price per square foot for a Highlands NC home for the week ending on August 3 was $572, which was an increase of 8.7 percent when compared to the same period last year.
- The median sales price for a Highlands NC homes between October 10 and December 10 was $425,000.
- Compared with the same period in 2009, the median home sales price increased by 9 percent – or about $35,000
Thinking About Entering the Highlands NC Real Estate Market?
This information will prove invaluable as you navigate the Highlands NC real estate market and ultimately will save you both time and money.
Until next time,