Residents of Lake Toxaway, NC wake up to two breathtaking sights every morning: the majestic arches of the Appalachian Mountains and the tranquil waters of the first man-made lake in the state.
If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to call home, continue reading to learn more about the current state of the Lake Toxaway, NC real estate market.
Lake Toxaway, NC Real Estate
If you’re thinking about investing in Lake Toxaway real estate, I suggest you check out the following Lake Toxaway real estate data that was recently released by Trulia.com and Realtor.com:
- There are currently 439 resale and new homes on the Lake Toxaway real estate market.
- The average listing price for a Lake Toxaway home for sale $985,502 for the week ending on August 3, which is a 4 percent decrease when compared to the previous week.
- During that previous week, the average listing price for a Lake Toxaway home for sale was $1,026,476.
- During the week of August 3, the average listing price for a two-bedroom Lake Toxaway home for sale was $370,000.
- During the week of August 3, the average listing price for a three-bedroom Lake Toxaway home for sale was $750,000.
- During the week of August 3, the average listing price for a four-bedroom Lake Toxaway home for sale was $1,750,000.
Buying a Home on the Lake Toxaway Real Estate Market
Purchasing a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make in your life.
That’s why it’s so important to work with a Lake Toxaway real estate agent who will take the time to learn what you’re looking for in a home and then help you find that dream home.
And if you’re relocating to the Lake Toxaway area, please feel free to check out all of my helpful Lake Toxaway relocation materials, including:
Until next time,