It was a fairly good month for home buyers in the Lake Glenville, NC area. After all, the average listing price on homes in the area decreased and remained relatively low compared to neighboring communities.
If you’re an interested Lake Glenville home buyer, I recommend you continue reading in order to get a good idea of current market activity.
This knowledge will prove invaluable when it comes time for you to negotiate a buying price with a home seller in the area.
Lake Glenville Properties for Sale
Here’s an overview of the current state of the market in Lake Glenville, NC:
- Currently there are 194 resale and new homes on the market.
- During the week ending on December 28, the average listing price for Lake Glenville homes was $619,138, down 3.5 percent when compared to the week before.
- During that previous week, the average listing price was $641,677.
- Here’s how neighboring communities compared in terms of average listing price:
Scaly Mountain: $592,172
- Back in Lake Glenville, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $391,241 during the week ending on December 28.
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $544,767.
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home was $844,056.
- Here’s how neighboring communities compared in terms of median sales price:
Scaly Mountain: $172,500
Investing in a Home in the North Carolina Mountains
If you want to live in a quiet community where neighbors know each other by name, you may consider investing in Lake Glenville real estate.
I also recommend you check out some of our pre-defined Lake Glenville search options, which will make navigating the market easier for you and your family. Using this feature, you can:
- Search lakefront homes or with a view homes for $1 million plus
- Search lakefront homes or with a view homes for $675,000 to $1 million
- Search Lake Glenville homes from $500,000 to $750,000
- Search Lake Glenville homes from $300,000 to $500,000
- Search Lake Glenville homes under $300,000
Until next time,