Today I’ll continue my weekly series on real estate activity in the mountains of North Carolina by telling you about Lake Glenville.
During the last several months, Lake Glenville has seen its average listing price climb and its home inventory fall.
This information will provide you with a helpful idea of what you may be able to get for a Lake Glenville home for sale.
Lake Glenville Properties
Here’s an overview of the recent real estate activity in Lake Glenville, NC
- Currently there are 236 resale and new homes on the Lake Glenville real estate market
- During the week ending on Nov. 16, the average listing price for homes was $632,366
- Compared with the week before, the average listing price increased by 0.7 percent.
- For the week ending on Nov. 16, the average listing price for a 2-bedroom home was $416,000.
- The average listing price for a 3-bedroom home was $576,000.
- And the average listing price for a 4-bedroom home in Lake Glenville was $765,000.
Your Lake Glenville Real Estate Experts
The Western North Carolina real estate market is a constantly evolving and complex arena. Thus, it helps to work with an experienced REALTOR who can not only tell you what current market data is, but also tell you where the market is headed.
In the meantime, feel free to also check out some of my home buying resources, which has proven invaluable to others. These include:
Until next time,