I can’t believe it’s already the end of October! It seems like just yesterday that I was seeing people set out Fourth of July decorations in the stores and now it seems like all the stores are focusing on Christmas before Halloween has even arrived!
If you’re an interested Cashiers home buyer navigating the Cashiers area real estate market, I’m sure that your year has flown by faster than most. After all, it can be a rather time-consuming feat searching for your dream Cashiers NC home for sale in the price range you want.
Before you continue your search on the market, I recommend you take just a few minutes to check out the recent statistics on the Cashiers NC real estate market. This information will prove invaluable to you as it will give you a realistic overview of market conditions.
Continue reading to learn more!
Cashiers, NC Homes for Sale
Here’s an overview of the current state of the Cashiers NC real estate market, based on data from the real estate website Trulia:
- There are currently 598 resale and new homes on the Highlands, NC real estate market.
- During the week ending on Sept. 28, the average listing price for Cashiers NC homes for sale was $1,023,702
- When compared to the previous week, the average listing price for a Cashiers NC home for sale increased by 0.3 percent, or $3,128.
- For the week ending on Sept. 28, the average list price for a 2-bedroom Cashiers home for sale was $344,000.
- The average list price for a 3-bedroom Cashiers home for sale was $764,000.
- During that same week, the average list price for a 4-bedroom Cashiers home for sale was $1.35 million.
Cashiers, NC Real Estate
If you’d like help navigating the Cashiers NC real estate market, I’ll be happy to assist you with your Cashiers home buying needs.
As your Cashiers NC real estate expert, I’ll interpret the recent Cashiers NC real estate market data and tell you how it affects you as a Cashiers area home buyer.
Contact me, Dorothy Swearingen, today and I’ll also be happy to tell you about the current state of other area real estate markets, including:
- Highlands NC real estate
- Lake Toxaway NC real estate
- Lake Glenville NC real estate
- Sapphire NC real estate
- And more!
Until next time,